Monday, August 29, 2011

This love

So here I am madly in love.....with the idea of being in love. I can't even imagine how I could possible feel anything else. This is what I'm looking for...No I haven't found it but I know what it feels like. I am overwhelmed and I want to reach out and touch everything that made me feel so intensely. I am listening to this song, "this love" by Craig Armstrong, the words speak to my heart in a way I can't even express. I can't tell you how much I want to share this emotion with someone...but there is no one. There is no rush of course because to rush would be to corrupt what you are looking for.

I haven't felt this un-jaded and free in years..Not since I first saw her....my perceived angel, though fallen she may have been. I am not looking for her...I am looking for me and ultimately that which will make me whole.

"This love, doesn't have to feel love. Doesn't care to be love, it doesn't mean a thing. This love."
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, SoulUndone...just commented on a comment of a post of yours...yep that's a great first line opener. Anyway, it seems like you haven't posted anything new in a couple of years. I was wondering, did love find you, SoulUndone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aj, Love has not found me yet but i've had some good times on the journey. Who knows what will happen tomorrow :). Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete